We stand behind the quality of our products and service. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact us within 30 days from the date of your purchase and, subject to the following criteria, we will refund the full price of the product in question excluding postage and processing costs.
Our products are made-to-order with the best quality materials possible using state-of-the-art digital printing equipment.
We take great pride in our commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
Please examine your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order. In an effort to keep costs down and pass substantial savings along to our customers, we do not proof documents created by our customers prior to processing.
Why does my shirt feel a bit hard?
- This can sometimes happen with the printing method we use. Like any apparel purchase, we recommend you wash your apparel before you wear it and this should soften.
Why is there a box around the print area?
- In some situations the print applicator can leave a temporary "block" around the print area. As mentioned above, we recommend washing the shirt and this box will dissapate.